The environmental, safety and welfare at work management and COP systems require that the certified organisations:
- Know about their conformity obligations and keep them up-to-date;
- Define the way in which these obligations apply to their activities, installations, goods and services;
- Maintain their knowledge and understanding of their state of conformity.
The preparation and updating of a database of applicable legal requirements may be time-consuming and fastidious. This is why Intraco Consulting offers various personalised solutions in terms of managing legal requirements: from a simple regulatory monitoring to full management of your requirements with periodic conformity audits and follow-up of compliance.
A latest-generation online platform
In liaison with QSE veille France, Intraco Consulting provides you with a digital regulatory monitoring platform, in order to offer the best expertise in terms of practice monitoring of the Environmental, Safety and Welfare at Work regulations for companies, whether ISO and EMAS certified or not.
You may benefit from:
- A monitoring register created specifically and updated monthly;
- Full and digitalised management of your legal requirements;
- Statistics reports;
- The conformity audit of the requirements in force, in mono or multi-sites if your business has several locations;
- Action efficiency assessments;
- Import and export functions of your data in various formats (Excel, JPEG, PDF…).
- Management of the special legal requirements of your permits.
The content available on the platform covers the environmental and safety legislation for:
- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg;
For a demonstration on line, please contact us.
Testimonies of our clients
ISO9001, internal audits
The consultancy is very well structured. Recurring collaboration.
Mission "Provision of a QA Manager ad interim"
Very professional collaboration with a qualified team attentive to the customer.
Mission "ISO 9001 - Quality & Strategic Consultancy"
The collaboration with Intraco Consulting was very efficient, structured and reliable. They have enabled us to achieve each of our goals.
ISO 14001 - Environmental permit - impact study - regulatory watch
Professionalism and competence, a collaboration to be redone