EN 9100 standard
The EN 9100 standard is a European standard describing a quality assurance system for the aeronautics and space market. Due to its specific expertise, Intraco Consulting is a key partner for obtaining the certification of your organisation.
Intraco Consulting can assist you with:
- Implementing a simple, reliable and efficient Quality tool;
- Proposing solutions for improvement of your organisation, while ensuring the profitability of your structure;
- Communicating and motivating your staff members around this project;
- Training your Quality Manager to ensure the latter’s autonomy;
- Assisting you in obtaining recognition from your customers and partners and during the certification audit.
- Performance of a review of the situation and drafting of a report that lists the weaknesses and necessary improvements in order to comply;
- Communication to staff members on the project;
- Implementation of management tools and drafting of documents to make up the quality system in liaison with your teams;
- Analysis of the risks;
- Drawing up an action plan of improvements;
- Performance of internal audits;
- Organisation of the management review;
- Training of your staff members on quality, procedures and customer relations;
- Assistance during certification audits and implementation of immediate corrective actions according to the findings of the audit;
- Preparation of areas for improvement according to our hands-on experience;
- Training of your personnel through an information session in our offices and in small groups.
Testimonies of our clients
Mission "Realization of internal audits ISO 9001 - Quality & VCA - Safety"
The knowledge of Intraco Consulting about our sector and our company helped in building a relationship of trust for several years.
Mission "Provision of a QA Manager ad interim"
Very professional collaboration with a qualified team attentive to the customer.
ISO9001, internal audits
The consultancy is very well structured. Recurring collaboration.
Satisfied, it was not an easy file for a first collaboration