Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a voluntary procedure aiming at including the issues of sustainable development in strategic decisions of the company.
International ISO 26 000 standard constitutes the reference framework for this. It sets forth the guidelines for anybody who is aware that a socially-responsible and environmentally-friendly conduct is a key factor for success. It defines 7 core subjects that organisations must process in order to implement this procedure:
- Organisational governance;
- Human Rights;
- Labour practices;
- Fair operating practices;
- Consumer issues;
- Community involvement and development.
This is a procedure that involves all of the staff members and leads to many benefits:
- Cost cutting (waste, energy);
- Reduction of social and environmental risks related to the activities;
- Improvement of the brand image and reputation;
- Increased loyalty of staff members (well-being at work) and customers.
We can provide:
- The implementation of a diagnostic related to the major issues stipulated by the management;
- The wording and drafting of a full and precise CSR Policy;
- The definition of CSR assessment indicators;
- The definition and scheduling of targeted actions at all levels of activity;
- The drafting of a CSR report and its communication to all stakeholders to highlight the practical improvements made.
It is in the interest of all companies to set up this procedure as corporate responsibility enables to give new meaning to the company’s activities while putting human aspects at the heart of its actions. Why not yours? Contact us for more information about CSR.
Testimonies of our clients
Mission "ISO 9001 support - Quality and COP"
Thanks to a clear and precise relationship, Intraco Consulting has enabled us to save time in our operations.
ISO9001, internal audits
The consultancy is very well structured. Recurring collaboration.
Mission "Obtaining ISO 28000/2007 certification"
Intraco Consulting has enabled our company to obtain ISO 28000/2007 certification thanks to the implication and unfailing professionalism of the consultant in charge o
Mission "ADR advisor"
The way of approaching the themes, the skills / knowledge and the feedback are an undeniable plus.
The collaboration fully meets our expectations.