Material Flow Cost Analysis and waste management
Waste probably represents a major cost in your activity. Indeed, before the elements became waste, they were raw materials which were purchased, transformed and treated before being thrown away. Not forgetting the cost of waste collection.
Our expert consultants can assist you in optimising the management of your waste through:
- An assessment of your legal situation in terms of waste;
- An analysis of your waste management system;
- A personalised action plan of legal conformity;
- Support in improving your waste management system;
- Identification of the opportunities for improvement within your company in terms of sorting, collection, monitoring data, raising awareness of staff members and developing new solutions;
- An objective appraisal of the relevance of performing an MFCA (Material Flow Cost Analysis).
Testimonies of our clients
Mission "environmental permit"
Pleasant collaboration. Very flexible especially at the end for the delivery of documents. Very competent. Always posed and smiling.
Mission "Provision of a QA Manager ad interim"
Very professional collaboration with a qualified team attentive to the customer.
EMAS training mission
Adapted content, great flexibility.
The collaboration with Intraco Consulting met our expectations and allowed us to be better equipped for our next audit.
Mission "ADR advisor"
The way of approaching the themes, the skills / knowledge and the feedback are an undeniable plus.
The collaboration fully meets our expectations.