ISO 14001, BIO and EMAS registration
The implementation of an environmental risks management and prevention system meeting with ISO 14001 or the EMAS registration falls within an aim to improve environmental performance. These international certificates, with the policy and values of your company, also contribute to giving a positive image to your activities.
The environmental management systems may be fully integrated in your quality or safety management systems. The aim is not to alter the organisation of your company, but to provide occasional, coherent and coordinated actions for improvement in a structured way.
- Identify and reduce your environmental impact;
- Prevent environmental risks;
- Anticipate and keep your business in compliance with environmental law;
- Improve your relations with the local residents, authorities, etc.;
- Make savings (energy, waste management, etc.);
- Obtain recognition of your commitment for the environment;
ISO 14001 VS EMAS
The approach is similar for ISO 14001 and EMAS. EMAS is however more restrictive on certain issues. These differences, in particular as regards communication to personnel and to the general public (environmental declaration), performance objectives, environmental analysis and legal and regulatory conformity, are taken into consideration as from the start of the procedure or included in your current system.
BIO is now also an integral part of our everyday life. Whether your company works in the food-processing industry or in transport and logistics, obtaining this certification will provide recognition in relation to the work performed and will probably enable you to satisfy an increasingly large demand on the market.
Intraco Consulting can assist you with:
- An analysis of the activities and related environmental impacts;
- A review of the situation and legislative monitoring;
- Defining the environmental programmes, objectives, indicators and environmental management tools;
- Assistance with drafting procedures;
- Personalisation and implementation of digital tools;
- Performance of internal and regulatory audits;
- Assistance with transition management;
- Leadership of the management report;
- Preparation and assistance during the external audit.
Testimonies of our clients
Mission "ISO 9001 - Quality & Strategic Consultancy"
The collaboration with Intraco Consulting was very efficient, structured and reliable. They have enabled us to achieve each of our goals.
Mission "environmental permit"
Pleasant collaboration. Very flexible especially at the end for the delivery of documents. Very competent. Always posed and smiling.
EMAS training mission
Adapted content, great flexibility.
The collaboration with Intraco Consulting met our expectations and allowed us to be better equipped for our next audit.
Mission "Provision of a QA Manager ad interim"
Very professional collaboration with a qualified team attentive to the customer.