A circular economy is an economic and industrial system seeking to favour:
- The maintenance, repair and reuse of products;
- A suitable design of the products with a view to their repair and the total or partial reuse of their components at the end of their life;
- The manufacture of new products from relegated parts, components or products;
- The recycling of industrial, agricultural or household waste and materials;
- The efficient use of resources during the production and consumption phases.
For a circular economy, several innovative economic models may be considered:
- Innovative rental systems;
- Systems for sharing and collective use of products and equipment;
- System where the consumer purchases the service provided by a product rather than the product itself.
Intraco Consulting can assist you with:
- A precise analysis of your current situation;
- Seeking alternatives in the form of practical solutions;
- Improving your operational processes;
- Optimising your management system;
- Implementing personalised management tools.
Testimonies of our clients
Mission "Realization of internal audits ISO 9001 - Quality & VCA - Safety"
The knowledge of Intraco Consulting about our sector and our company helped in building a relationship of trust for several years.
Mission "ADR advisor"
The way of approaching the themes, the skills / knowledge and the feedback are an undeniable plus.
The collaboration fully meets our expectations.
ISO9001, internal audits
The consultancy is very well structured. Recurring collaboration.
Mission "ISO 9001 - Quality & Strategic Consultancy"
The collaboration with Intraco Consulting was very efficient, structured and reliable. They have enabled us to achieve each of our goals.