Intraco Consulting’s main aim for company transfers is to assist the shareholders-vendors in the overall process, while maintaining full confidentiality throughout the procedure.
Its role consists in performing the sales process from A to Z. Intraco Consulting begins with a detailed and professional assessment of the value of the company to be transferred. Its consultants then identify the purchasers or contact their portfolio of current purchasers. They explain the opportunity, attempt to convince, negotiate and justify the price, and, at the end of the process, coordinate the various lawyers and documents to be drawn up.
Intraco Consulting always suggests that its customers choose their own lawyer themselves, enabling to have a new perspective on the situation.
Intraco Consulting never takes the final decision! The vendors are the unique decision-makers. Intraco Consulting always acts in the interests of its customers and defends them in all situations. Its consultants are the key contact persons to ensure a smooth performance of the transaction.
For company transfers, Intraco Consulting works:
- Before the decision to put the company up for sale, preparing this operation through reorganisations and strategic decisions;
- Throughout the whole process which generally takes place as follows:
° Assessment of the value of the company, financial assessment and definition of a price, but also identification of the strengths and weaknesses enabling a later valorisation;
° Implementation of the transfer process – drafting of an information memorandum / presentation files, creation of a document database;
° Identification of applicant buyers and negotiations;
°Conclusion of the transaction.
For acquisitions of firms, Intraco Consulting intervenes at different stages:
- Analysis of the purchaser’s requirements and constraints of the transaction;
- Identification of targets;
- Assessment of the quality of the targets and definition of values;
- Negotiations and conclusion of the transaction;