Intraco Consulting works alongside you, whether for understanding the challenges involved in exports (size of the market, identification of competitors, constraints and barriers, customs operational aspects, logistics, legal aspects, ...) or in forming partnerships or seeking distributors.
- Identification of target geographical areas and companies already served in these areas;
- Establishment of an internal database for each firm enriched with input from local support organisations;
- Research with the local Chambers of Commerce or other types of direct research;
- Contact with some firms in order to qualify them, identify their possible needs, identify the correct contact person enabling to update the database;
- Transfer of the database tools and processes at the end of the assignment.
Intraco Consulting provides you with its skills in order to help you succeed in developing your export operations, due to major experience acquired through several assignments throughout the world.
Its experience covers very large territories such as Europe, including Central and Eastern Europe, India, China, Japan, the United States where Intraco Consulting has a permanent office, Africa where Intraco Consulting has had various successful assignments, in particular in French-speaking Africa or in other regions such as the Caribbean or Oceania.
Firms based in Wallonia (Belgium) may benefit from export aid in leading your assignments, in particular via an AWEX approval. This enables in particular to deduct a part of the consulting costs in relation to a Foreign Trade Specialist assignment.